- What is Turn Nocturnal?
- Turn Nocturnal is a clothing company run by two guys named Jack and Matt. We love to design and sell shirts. We hope you enjoy our store.
- What brands do you print on?
- We print on American Apparel, unless the product description says otherwise.
- Will you notify me when you come out with a new design or restock a current design?
- How do I know that I'm picking the right size?
- Where do you ship from?
We ship from Savannah, GA, USA.
- Who does your shipping?
We ship USPS.
- What about returns and exchanges?
If your order arrives damaged or you receive something different than what you ordered, contact us so we can arrange an exchange. If you have any other questions relating to exchanges, please contact us.
- The hang tag on my shirt says 1 Point. What do I do with it?
Hang on to it and check out our blog for contests where you can trade your points for cool Turn Nocturnal stuff.
- How should I wash my shirt?
Turn the shirt inside out and machine wash cold.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.